Palak paneer bhurji with grated paneer and chopped palak is a simple variation of traditional palak paneer and tastes deliciously different. It goes well with paranthas, chapatis and rice. Its quick and easy and can also be used as a filling for sandwiches and wraps. I hope you enjoy it.
Prep time- 10 minutes
Cook Time- 15 - 20 Minutes
Serves - 1 to 2
- Chopped Spinach Leaves- 2 cups
- 1 Medium Onion- chopped
- 1/2 tomatoes- chopped
- Garlic - 1 clove finely chopped
- Coriander Powder- 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder- 1/4th tsp
- Chat masala- 1/2 tsp
- Whole Red Chilies - 2
- Kashmiri Red chili powder - 1/2 tsp
- Grated Paneer- 100 gms
- Ginger chopped- 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Heat oil in a wok/pan
- Add garlic and whole red chilis and cook for few seconds
- Add onion and cook till it turns translucent
- Add all the dry spice powders, mix well and add tomatoes
- Cook on medium heat till oil starts seperating
- Add spinach, stir and cook for few minutes on medium high heat until the water from the spinach evaporates and spinach is soft.
- Switch off the heat and add grated paneer and ginger
- Mix well and serve with parantha and Chapatis.