Roasted cauliflower is my favorite way of eating cauliflower these days .It is not only healthy but also delicious and totally addictive. Roasting converts this otherwise humble vegetable into crisp, sweet and spicy side dish.
I actually like it better than cauliflower fritters! Just toss the florets into some oil and your favorite seasoning and bake till crisp.
This is a must try recipe which will quickly become your favorite too.
Prep time- 10 Minutes
Cook Time- 25 to 30 Minutes
Serves - 1 to 2
- Cauliflower Florets- 10 -12
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Coriander Powder- 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Powder- 1/4th tsp
- Garlic Powder- 1/8th tsp (optional)
- Lemon juice- 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli flakes or powder - to taste
- Salt - to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Mix all the spices with olive oil in a bowl
- Toss Cauliflower florets with the above mixture to coat evenly
- Bake the florets for 20 to 25 minutes till crispy done