Healthy breakfast or as snack, smoothies are a delight anytime of the day. A homemade smoothie is always a healthier option as you control the ingredients and also the amount and kind of sweetener you want to use.
This orange and peach smoothie is loaded with vitamin C from fresh oranges and peach, If you want you can add chia seeds or flax seeds to make your smoothie even nutritious.
- Plain Yogurt - 1 cup, about 240 ml.
- Oranges - 1 big (peeled, I used only the pulp)
- Honey - 1 teaspoon
- Peach - 1 big (peeled and sliced)
- Sugar- as desired
- Water - as required
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Add desired amount of water and blend till smooth
- Adjust sugar as per your taste