Spicy Vermicelli also called jave in hindi can be a great easy to make evening snack or breakfast.
- Vermicelli - 1 and a half cup
- Onion- 1 small cut lengthwise
- Tomato- 1/2 cut into small pieces
- Potatoes- 1/2 cut into thin small cubes
- Peas(matar) - 1/4 cup
- Green chilli- 2 slit lengthwise
- Salt- to taste
- Turmeric- 1/4th teaspoon Red chilli powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Water - 3 cups
- Ajwain(carom seed)- 1/4 teaspoon
- Brown the vermicelli lightly without oil on medium heat and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan put ajwain seeds and green chillis saute for a minute. now add onions and potatoes saute for another minute.
- Add all the other vegies cook for few mintues.
- Now add turmeric, chilli powder and salt mix well.
- Add the browned vermicelli and water. cover and cook till done.
Serve hot with Chutney or Sauce.