Coriander chutney is one of the favorite chutneys in our family. Have it as a dip, sandwich spread or use it in chats. A delicious blend of Coriander leaves, chili, garlic and tomato compliments any dish you eat.
- Fresh Coriander/cilantro leaves – 1 Cup
- Green chilies- 2
- Garlic-2-3 cloves
- Lemon – 1 small
- Salt- to taste
- Tomato- 1 small cut into pieces
- Wash and chop Coriander leaves.
- Add coriander leaves, green chilies, salt and tomato in a blender
- Blend it into a smooth paste by adding little water
- Add the juice of one lemon.
- The dhania chutney is ready.
- You can keep this chutney in the refrigerator for 7 to 10 days.
- Adjust the spiciness by adding more/less chili and lemon according to your taste.
- You can avoid adding garlic if you want to keep it for few days.