Just today I received the honest scrap award and Blog loving award from Suhaina of My Singapore Kitchen( she has a lovely recipe blog with lots of interesting dishes that I have to try- specially the chicken and mutton curries). Thanks Suhaina for passing this to me, It was very thoughtful of you.
Now here is the interesting part! as a rule I have to write 10 honest things about me and then pass the awards to 12 fellow bloggers.
and here are the 10 honest things about me :)
- I love cooking and that is why I am here - even though I don't put enough effort into my food blog especially in clicking the photos.
- Comfort food for me is whatever my mom cooks and I miss that a lot here. Even a simple parantha made by her is so satisfying.
- I want to maintain a health blog too and yes I did start one (Being Healthy), but currently don't have time to work on it.
- I want to write a book one day, maybe when my children get married and I have all the time in the world.
- I like to paint and have tried my hands on it, its on my list of things to do later this year.
- I love playing all kinds of video games from pc games to xbox to wii fit. I was once hooked on a game called Age of Empires and can still play it all day long!
- I can't wink with my left eye.
- I can fold my tongue in half.
- I aim to become an entrepreneur someday, no idea when and how though. :D
- Currently I am trying to study for CFA exam, though its becoming difficult to study with a small kid.
And now I have to pass these to 12 fellow bloggers, but I know only few for now- so here goes-
Deepti of Some salt to taste
Pranis kitchen of Praniskitchen
Divya vikram of Dil se
Padhu of PadhusKitchen
Namitha and sunitha of Collaborative Curry
Daisy blue of Spicylounge
Srivalli of Cooking4allseasons