I love quesadillas, they are so versatile, can be filled with anything of your choice.
These crispy sweet, gooey, chocolatey dessert quesadillas are surely going to win your kids heart and yours.
I used sunflower seed spread which tastes very much like peanut butter and is nut free but you can use peanut butter or nutella.
Prep time- 5 Minutes
Cook Time- 8 Minutes
Serves- 1 to 2
- Flour tortilla- 1
- Banana- 1 - cut into round slices
- Sunflower seed spread
- Butter - As needed
- Semi sweet chocolate chips
- Honey- to drizzle
- Spread the sunflower seed butter on half of the tortilla
- Put a layer of banana on top
- Drizzle some honey
- Sprinkle chocolate chips
- Melt some butter in a skillet or griddle
- Fold the tortilla in half and place it on the skillet
- Flip it and roast until brown and crisp from both sides.
Note - Sunflower seed butter is a nutritious nut free alternative to peanut butter. Can be used in kids' school tiffins as a spread.
Recipe adapted from Paula Deen's Dessert Quesadilla.