Crunchy cucumbers, fresh vitamin A rich carrots, raw sweet onions that are rich in vitamin C are sure to keep you cool this summer when combined with other veggies in this perfect summer salad.
Make it for yourself or Serve it to your guests, its not going to disappoint.
The peanuts provide a nice spicy touch to it.
Prep time- 10 Minutes
Cook Time- 0 Minutes
- Half medium onion
- Half small bell pepper
- One Tomato
- Half carrot
- One cucumber
- Your favorite spicy roasted peanuts
- Half fresh lemon
- Fresh mint leaves
- Salt - to taste
- Pepper - to taste
- Dice all the veggies mentioned above except lemon.
- Toss them together in a bowl
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice
- Add spicy roasted peanuts on top
- Adjust salt and pepper
- Garnish with fresh chopped mint leaves
- I used Roasted Black pepper peanuts available at my local store, you can use any store bought/home made roasted peanuts that you like.