These breakfast muffins are great for days when you have to make breakfast for a lot of people. They are quick and easy, you can do other chores or just sit and relax while they are baking.
These are like mini baked omelets. you can just grab them and go. Can be refrigerated for 2- 3 days and reheated in microwave.
Prep time- 10 Minutes
Cook Time- 20- 25 Minutes
Serves- Makes about 12 mini muffins
- 6 eggs
- Half medium onion- finely chopped
- Half small bell pepper- finely chopped
- Cherry tomatoes- 3 to 4 (diced)
- Milk - 2 tablespoons
- Salt- To taste.
- Pepper - to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- whisk egg and milk in a bowl and add salt and pepper to taste
- Spray the muffin pan with oil
- Put some chopped onion, bell pepper into each muffin cup.
- Pour egg mixture evenly in the muffin cups
- Top with diced cherry tomatoes
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes till done.
- Sprinkle some cheese on top before baking
- You can add sauteed veggies rather than raw if you like
- Add vegetable of your choice like mushrooms, broccoli, corns.
- Use egg whites if you want to avoid yolks