The youngest, cutest and the biggest fan of my food blog is my son who loves bagel and cream cheese. So I always keep these whole wheat bagels handy. This light and creamy sandwich with fresh avocado and sautéed mushrooms is great for breakfast and even as a mid afternoonsnack.
You can add a layer of scrambled eggs to make it a wholesome meal.
Prep time- 5 Minutes
Cook Time- 10 Minutes
Serves- 2- 4
- 4 small bagels
- One packet of sliced mushrooms
- One avocado sliced
- Cream Cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt- To taste.
- Pepper - to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and Saute sliced mushrooms till brown
- Add salt and pepper to the mushrooms
- Cut the bagel into half and toast both halves in toaster.
- Spread cream cheese on both halves
- Put sautéed mushrooms on one half and top it with avocado slices.
- Sprinkle salt(if required) and pepper to taste
- Top with the other half bagel and enjoy.
Sending this recipe to Heart and Soul Blog Hop