Everyone knows how healthy yogurt is as it contains calcium, protein, vitamins and minerals and the good bacteria that are important for the digestive system. Greek yogurt is in these days. It is thick, creamy, tasty and healthy. Most greek yogurts contain twice the amount of protein of regular yogurt and less sugar.
Because of its creamy and thick texture, Greek yogurt can replace sour cream, mayonnaise and cream cheese in many recipes.
One such recipe is this creamy veggie sandwich. It is so simple and so good, you can eat without any guilt and feel healthy.
Prep time- 10 Minutes
Assemble Time- 10 Minutes
- 4 Slices of bread
- 4 tbsp low fat greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp grated cabbage
- 1 tbsp grated paneer(cottage cheese)
- 1 tbsp chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp finely chopped bell pepper
- Few chopped mint leaves
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl except bread and butter
- Spread some butter on one side of one bread.
- Then spread the veggie mixture and top with the other bread.
- Cut into 4 pieces and serve.