Colorful mix of vegetables grilled and charred to your liking and tossed with lemon pepper and honey mustard dressing. This salad is a bowl full of healthy you will be glad you tried.
The lemon pepper and honey mustard combination works very well in this salad.
The red cabbage and bell peppers add a crunch to this salad, top it with some potato chips for added crunchiness.
Prep time- 10 Minutes
Cook Time- 15 - 20 Minutes
Serves - 1 to 2
- Purple Cabbage
- Green Bell Pepper
- Yellow Bell Pepper
- Paneer (Cottage cheese)
- Potato Chips (optional) -
- Lemon Pepper seasoning salt- to taste
- Honey Mustard- To taste
- Fresh coriander leaves- to garnish
- Wash and cut the vegetables into one inch rounds
- Take 2 rounds of each vegetable and brush with very little oil
- Slice paneer into one inch thick slice and brush a little oil.
- Grill Vegetables and paneer till they are charred to your liking. I did it in my George foreman grill.
- Cut the vegetables and Paneer into strips except onions and toss everything in a bowl.
- Sprinkle some Lemon pepper seasoning.
- Drizzle some Honey mustard dressing and top with potato chips and fresh coriander leaves.