There is nothing more refreshing than a glass of fresh lemonade on a hot summer day. This raspberry lemonade is made with freshly squeezed lemon and homemade raspberry syrup. A perfect healthy drink to stay cool and hydrated during summer days . Feel free to adjust sugar and lemon to your taste.
Prep time- 15-20 Minutes
Yield - about 10 cups
- Sugar- 1 cup
- Fresh lemon juice - 3/4th cup
- Water- 10 cups
- Frozen raspberries- 1 cup
- In a saucepan, boil 1 cup of water with 1 cup of sugar and a cup of raspberries for 10 minutes
- Let it cool and blend it in a blender
- Strain the syrup through a strainer to get rid of seeds.
- Combine 9 cups of water, raspberry syrup and lemon juice in a large pitcher and stir well.
- Garnish with lemon slices and serve over ice.